Commercial Door and Hardware Installer
- Cap8 Doors & Hardware™ is a full-service door distributor and installer located in the District and serving the Mid-Atlantic region. Cap8 offers a full range of architectural products from top-tier hollow metal, wood door and hardware manufacturers.
Install a wide range of commercial doors and door hardware.
• Install a wide range of multi-family entry hardware
• Install a wide range of interior hardware
• Install toilet partitions, accessories (mirrors, etc.), white boards and tack boards
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE COMMERCIAL DOOR INSTALLATION EXPERIENCE OR COMMERCIAL SHOWER ENCLOSURE INSTALLATION EXPERIENCE.
• High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience preferred.
• Ability to read plans
• Work in a face-paced environment, completing multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines.
• Prioritize with minimal supervision.
• Basic hand and power tools including: hammer, screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, and cordless drills
• Knowledge of proper safety practices when using tools
• Ability to read and interpret basic mathematical measurements
• Must be able to work overtime as needed
• Reliable transportation to and from job sites
• Normal work day starts at 6:00am at the job site
MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE AND BE ABLE TO PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK
• Must have the ability to lift up to 85 pounds
• Ability to work in varied temperatures consistent with same climate conditions of the region (Heat, humidity, cold, etc.)
• Competitive pay