Cap8 is a full-service division 8 & 10distributor and installer located in Washington, DC and serving the Mid-Atlantic region. Cap8 offers a comprehensive range of architectural products from top-tier manufacturers. We distribute materials to federal entities, multi-family units, schools, hotels, offices, senior living facilities and other large scale architectural projects.
Our company values are focused on providing great service in a supportive, fun, team oriented environment.
Cap8 Doors & Hardware has an immediate need for Division 10 Project Managers (minimum 5 years of experience). Competitive salary, bonuses and benefits provided.
- Provide customer quotations for partitions, accessories, shelving, FE/Cabinets, shower enclosures, bike racks, corner guards, mirrors, etc.
- Support the customer with shop drawings and submittals
- Accountable for making sure project is detailed accurately
- Defines an action plan with a time line to have project completed and assures this deadline is met ensuring on time delivery.
- Proactive in all phases of project management by staying in constant contact with customer to complete project with minimal errors.
- Serves as the primary phone/e-mail contact person addressing any customer needs and concerns regarding project in a timely manner.
- Responsible for knowing all aspects of our computer system as it relates to sales orders, purchasing, receiving, shipping, inventory control, shop activities, etc.
- Great communication skills
- Strong and decisive leadership capabilities
- High energy level and positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel